Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CS4 Sorta

Well aint that a kick in the pants. All the hype about Dreamweaver
CS4 being out today and it isn't even available for download. And if
you read the fine print it might not be ready until the middle of
November. I'm on the announcement list now and expect to get spam
from them when it is ready.

I hate hurry up and wait. And just cause Adobe throws a big party
doesn't make it a product roll-out. Half-baked grabs for hype around
vaporware doesn't make anyone think you've got your stuff together.

Update: I poked around a bit more on their website and apparently the
only products ready to go are Acrobat 9 and Lightroom 2. No
Photoshop, No Dreamweaver, No InDesign.

1 comment:

nerdygirl said...

Ron

Just to let you know your Contact Link on this page: http://www.blogger.com/profile/07841494993055667346

is broke. Being such an important link I thought I would let you know.

Nerdygirl